Thursday, September 14, 2006

Finally my com's awake. yar finallyyy. after... xyZzx days. = ) its kinda not expected bcos i jux tired my luck. t0 my amazement,it woke.(; gretts.

lyfe recently was fine. days wif my bf is gud too.
realised tat ive gt a bunch of nosey girlfriends tat i usually hang out wif in sCh.
yeah. nice people. loooking 4ward 2 *her* bdae. gona hv another outing tog w dese babes.xD hehe. hope *she* is lookin 4ward 2.. ; )

my class is yet to be motivated. its lyke so close to N & dey r still giggling away lyke shit. seriously tat adversely affects mi bcos i can't study. that's why i've got da thinking of nt attending sch but 2 stay home mugged. i can study better alone instead ad home or in da library.

talking abt library..bedok lib is full of many different kinda weird young & old people. some w dirty looks & clothings sat there in da lib 4 da fcukn whole day & some stared lyke mayb u owed them something. yucks. *.*

No comments: